Saturday, January 02, 2010

Happy New Year, Long Time, No Post

Happy New Year to all! I am so sorry for not posting for a long time because I've got a problem but I tried fixing it right now. It's not really that big, I am really okay. I missed blogging for how many weeks. Sad :'(.

It's vacation and no internet, hmmm... Just got a sneak today. Hehehe! I've been busy with my hobbies, reading a novel and a manga (Japanese comics) and also with my crochet. I am making a bag right now and I can't wait for it to be done. I am so excited for I like the color. I hope I could post it here, if I could find a camera.

On Tuesday, I have to be back at work but I am not allowed to open my blog for it is not work-related. Hmmm... Hope I could have more post soon. Thanks for reading guys! Mwuaaah! xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.