Sunday, January 29, 2012

Non-Professional Driver's License Application at LTO

Last year of January 25th, I blogged about LTO Driver's Application - Student Permit.  This time around is my application for Non-Professional Driver's License.

My student permit was going to expire, so last Wednesday on January 25, 2012, I went to LTO Carcar to apply for a Non-Professional Driver's License.  I went to the normal process and trust me, you don't really need a fixer because it is more expensive.  You can get your driver's license in just a day.

I left Naga at 10 o'clock in the morning and arrived at LTO Carcar sometime at 10:30 AM. Please not, DO NOT EVER LOSE your Student Permit because it is very important, obviously.

What to bring there?

1. Student Permit
2. Black Ballpen
3. Amount of money for at least P1,500.00
4. Any Valid ID's: SSS, TIN, GSIS, PhilHealth, Office ID
5. Tax Identification Number found in your TIN ID (to be filled up in the form)

I asked the guard first for the first processing and he guided me to an office for a drug test.  I just gave my SP to the lady and she filled up a form.  You know that drug test stuff already. I paid P300 for that. People there will just guide you and please don't hesitate to ask.  Then I went for a medical test and paid P100.  After that, I lined up at the CSR table and filled up a form again.  Again, you just have to follow which windows you are going to.  Finally I paid P167.63 for the lecture and written exam. I was just waiting for the written exam.

Since it was almost 12 noon I was done with the application form, I decided to take my lunch and got back at 1PM.  I was just waiting for the announcement about the lecture and written exam.  To make the story short, I passed the written exam. By the way, I applied for Restriction 1 which is for motorcycles and tricycles.

For the test drive, I also paid P150 for that because I don't have my own motorbike with me.  It is really recommended to bring your own vehicle for the test drive. I also paid P417.63 before I could get my non-professional driver's license.

Actually, it was a long wait and the processing was not really that fast.  I was out at 5:30 in the afternoon.  All in all, the wait was all worth it because I got my non-professional driver's license in just a day.

So what's your experience in getting your driver's license?

7 comments:

  1. I was just searching for this information for a while. After 6 hours of continuous Googleing, finally I got it in your web site. I wonder what is the lack of Google strategy that do not rank this type of informative sites in top of the list. Normally the top sites are full of garbage.
    Fissler Clippix Hook-in Spatter Shield

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @erwin: thank you for the comment that you find this article informative :D

      Delete
  2. What i do not realize is actually how you are now not actually much more smartly-liked than you might be right now. You are so intelligent. You know thus considerably in terms of this matter, made me in my opinion consider it from numerous numerous angles. Its like women and men are not fascinated except it's one thing to do with Lady gaga! Your individual stuffs excellent. Always maintain it up!
    Sorel Women's Helen Of Tundra Boot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @dorothy: thank you for your comment :) just inspired to blog more...

      Delete
  3. Thank you. It was so very helpful..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you if you find this article helpful :D

      Delete
  4. Thanks for this post Rox. Good one! :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.