Saturday, January 21, 2012

Busy Rox at 2012

OH! Things get so busy again for 2012 and I love it.  Actually I really don't know what to write for today but I just feel so pity for my blog that I haven't updated it.  Well, no pictures for today because there is nothing important happened few days ago.

What keeps me busy? I got part-time jobs in Odesk and I've got orders for Fotografi Rox.  The reason I haven't blogged lately.  Just so you know, I still have more things to blog.  A sequel for this post with my college girl friends and a date with Adam post.  Pictures are ready but putting it into blog posts, still I can't find time yet.

Gotta leave for now and I have to start my part-time job. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.