Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Facebook's New Home Page


Three days ago, I read on my friend's status about the Facebook's home page stated she hates the new page and was used with the old one. I just ignored it because my Facebook was still the same. Four months ago, I just had a blog how I hated News Feed at the home page.

This morning, together with my co-workmates, we had a little chit-chat and he said about Facebook's new home page. Now, I just checked out my Facebook and here's what happened: I was really looking for the Log Out. I am used clicking Home at the upper left. Everything has really changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.