Thursday, November 22, 2012

Planning for a Personal Finance Blog

Whew! It's been a while I haven't updated my personal blog. Right now, I am with a pen and paper for my plan of having a personal finance blog. I am still brainstorming for a name. I can't think of anything yet. I was just inspired to start a new blog because I found a blog that/who is also a newbie about personal finance. In this way, I can also communicate with other famous personal finance bloggers to seek advice about finance. I am a follower of this blog, Ready To Be Rich by Fitz Villafuerte and also joined a free webinar he organized.

Woah! Just a pain the a$$ for not updating my personal blog. Well, just a busy bee for my online job. T_T

Do you have a personal finance blog so that I could follow you?

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.