Thursday, November 08, 2012

Random Blogging # 11 - Self-Proclaimed Artist

Artist in the morning, online worker at night, blogger when i have free time, traveler when i need to unwind...

Sorry for calling myself an artist. Hahahha anywday, I just sneaked out of blogging before going to bed. I am not yet done with the hand-painted t-shirts. I don't even have enough rest because I'm jugging my time between online job and hand-painted shirts. 

Again, a busy week for me especially that my special day is now fast approaching. Hahahah! Ciao for now!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.