Saturday, March 09, 2013

Got My Passport At Last!

Last March 4, 2013, my partner and I went back to Department of Foreign Affairs in Mandaue City to claim my passport. Claiming my passport was really fast. I went straight to the claiming area and gave my claim stub to the DFA personnel. I was watching Gags for Laughs on their screens they provided for the applicants then suddenly my name was called. Tada!

My passport inside the jacket or passport protector
I went back to the information area to buy the passport protector for PhP50.00. To know more about the processing of passport, click here.

I am really excited to travel out of the country. Hahaha! I really don't know. Well, when time and budget permits, why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.