Friday, July 05, 2013

Nifty Fifty, Investing 101 Seminar and Songhits Karaoke

Lots of things happened before the month of June ended. I got the time to hang out with friends. I've noticed that I've been so busy last month. Whew!


I purchased a nifty fifty lens together with some accessories. I asked Tata to accompany since she is good in locating places. She's like Dora the Explorer. Hahaha!

Tata - my model
Just so you know, I have several shots of Tata taken while we were in Dumaguete. She has the future in modelling. Well, I'm going to post it on my photography blog to showcase my skill in photography. Nyahahaha!

This is me!

Little kittens messing my setup
Some of the accessories I bought are the Camera Case, the ND (neutral density) and UV filters.

Glaiza, Me, Jane
I and my friends attended the Investing 101 Seminar last June 29, 2013 held at Best Western Lex Cebu. It was organized by TGFI Ph.

Glaiza and Rachellyn
After the seminar, Rachellyn, Glaiza and I decided to have some dinner at McDonald's. We tried to purchase a kiddie meal for the Minions but unfortunately, no more Minions. 


Since we were sort of disappointed, we decided to go wild for a night. We went to the karaoke bar at Songhits Karaoke located in Crown Regency Hotel.



So, I'll end this post with a bang!, hope you'll enjoy! We're just having fun here! :D




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.