Friday, August 23, 2013

August Not Good


It's been one month and five days I missed blogging because I was busy after my last post. I got a full time job and was happy about it because it was all about search engine optimization (SEO). I could really say that my employer was really great. I am just lucky and thankful that I had meet great online employers/clients. They were always good to me.

My training with the employer went great although there were moments I was so slow. I was able to catch up though so no worries. Until last week of July, something happened in our family (my uncle died because of an illness). On the next few days, I wasn't able to train and missed some time not to complete 40 hours a week.

Those days were not normal. My health was affected and I had some personal issues. I really don't want to talk about it here as confidential. I had no choice but to quit my full time job but delegate my other jobs to some friends.

I had my several trips to the doctor and she advised me to quit my job to regain my health. I was really pale and of course, I took several medications. Again, I really don't want to spill the beans here. Good thing I am now okay but still I have to monitor my health.

I feel so bored and the days are so slow now that I am not working. I am just looking forward for my trip next month.

Anyway, enough with the not so good news. There were also great things happened but I haven't blogged about it here. I should create separate post(s).

Please don't forget to visit my other blogs, with updates. :)

http://itravelrox.com/

and

http://www.fotografirox.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.