Friday, August 30, 2013

Homemade Hawaiian Pizza


Just this afternoon, I decided to do something in the kitchen. Just so you know that I am not a good cook. I mean, the kitchen is not my area of expertise. Although I know how to fry some fish and fried rice, still I don't always see myself hanging out in the kitchen.

I went to Metro Market here in Naga to buy the ingredients that I need. I saw the recipe and the procedure at Del Monte Kitchenomics website. Just click the link because I don't want to be redundant.


We don't have an oven so I used the frying pan with a cover instead. I just cooked it for 3-5 minutes or until the cheese will melt.


Mom and I were just at home so we enjoyed eating the homemade pizza that I prepared.


Selfie with my homemade Hawaiian pizza
This is just so easy and I prepared this for 15 minutes only. 

1 comment:

  1. ooooooh, looks yummy. will try to cook this at home. good tip on the fying pan thing

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.