Saturday, September 14, 2013

September Updates

I missed blogging on the first week of September because again I am busy. If you remember my blog post August Not Good, I had an issue with my health. Before August ended, I felt pains in my body so mom and I went to a spa for a Swedish massage. I never thought that my back on my left was really in pain.

After few days on September 4, 2013, my period showed up. I think I missed my period for July and August the reason I had my cramps on my chest part. In some way, the massage was a great help.

A lot of things happened the past few days but I wasn't able to update it here.

September 6, 2013 - I was able to book an international flight with college friends for next year.

September 8, 2013 - I attended a wedding together with my relatives. I was able to get some wedding shots using a 50 mm F1.8 G lens. I learned to appreciate more of the 50 mm prime lens and I was glad I was able to experience some wedding shots.


September 10, 2013 - Puppies for adoption - I posted this picture to all Facebook groups that I am involved. I was happy that some FB users responded with the post. The puppies are now in good hands to different concerned citizens.


My Fiverr gig is somewhat challenging right now because most of the customers want their pictures for a major restoration. Editing an old photo is a very tough job.

Of course, I can't wait for my trip next Saturday because it will be a first time. Yes, I am really excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.