Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Blogging in KLIA, Malaysia

Refer to the image above:
Currently I'm in Kuala Lumpur International Airport waiting for our connecting flight going to Manila at 1:20AM then to Cebu in the morning. I'm with a blogger friend Ernhez. We are happily connecting a Wi-Fi here at the Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf.

I've been active to Instagram since day 1 we arrived here in Kuala Lumpur. The hotel that we stayed has also free Wi-Fi. We had a half-day tour at the Petronas Towers, the King's Palace, the National Monument, Beryl's Chocolate Kingdom, and the Independence Square on the second day.




In the afternoon until night, we went to Petronas Towers to see the real thing to capture the night shots.

Petronas Towers in the afternoon

Petronas Towers at night

On the third day, we went to Batu Caves ourselves with the help of the trains. In the afternoon until night, we also went to China Town and from China Town we walked going to Bukit Bintang to reach the Berjaya Times Square Mall. Indeed it was a long walk. 


Train going to Batu Caves




I don't have pictures in China Town using the iPad mini since it was crowded. I have several pictures on my DSLR camera though. iPad mini is for selfie and Instagram purposes. Hehe! 

Fortunately, our hotel was just a walking distance to Titiwangsa Train Station to reach the destinations in our additional itinerary.

The full details of this travel will be posted in I Travel Rox including the budget and our itinerary. To view the sneak pics, just click here for my Instagram posts.

^_____^

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.