Sunday, September 29, 2013

Mom's Birthday Last Friday

Two days after I arrived in Cebu from Malaysia, my mom celebrated her birthday last Friday. So the girls accompanied mom going to Basilica Minore del Santo NiƱo and of course, prayed and thanked God for the blessings and good health.

After that, we went to SM City Cebu just roamed around the department store and bought something. Then I treat my mom and sis for a 4D Maxrider. It was my mom's first time to experience the ride. She told us that whenever we're stressed, then we should take a ride and shout out at the top of your lungs. Since it was her birthday, she got a discount for the ride. That's really cool!


We bought a cute cake at Cakes R' Us just inside the mall and we got this! It was a chocolate cup cake and it tastes like Fudgee bar, if you're familiar with Fudgee bar. Hehe!

Then we ended up having dinner at Lamesa Grill, a treat from me. The boys in the family were having their own appointment so we just bought a take-out meal. Happy Birthday again ma!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.