Friday, October 11, 2013

My First Flight with AirAsia Zest

Just a perfect timing to blog after my trip in Manila just few days ago, I'll be happy to blog my first flight experience with AirAsia Zest.

Last August 28, 2013, I booked a flight with Zest Air with a round trip ticket Cebu-Manila-Cebu with my friends. I was able to book a flight for a very affordable price. On September 20, 2013, it was announced that Zest Air is now flying with AirAsia with their new brand name AirAsia Zest.


It was a recent trip from October 4 to 8, 2013. The estimated time departure from Cebu was at 6:00 AM and estimated time arrival to AirAsia Zest, NAIA Terminal 4 was at 7:20 AM. Fortunately, we arrived earlier and safe. So we had a lot of time roaming around Intramuros and Star City on our first day.

Selfie from Mactan Cebu Int'l Airport with Zest Air going to Manila

Intramuros with Friends
Snow World with Friends

Selfie from NAIA Terminal 4 with AirAsia going back to Cebu

Every Filipino is now given the “Right Way to Fly” as these two will now travel together as AirAsia Zest!

What's your destination wish list?

Enough with my Manila trip, it's time to discuss my destination wish list. AirAsia Zest may now take you to your destination at affordable prices (AirAsia Zest dares you to compare prices!). Now that AirAsia Zest flies from Manila, here are my top 5 AirAsia Zest destinations.

My Top 5 AirAsia Zest destinations


1. Kalibo (Boracay)

Image source: www.myboracayguide.com
I've never been to Boracay and I always have a hard time booking a flight going there because it is the destination always filled by most travelers all the year-round. I am a beach bum and I really don't worry a lot if I have a super tanned-skin. It is my wish to explore Boracay.

2. Puerto Princesa

Image source: www.gopalawan.travel
I am very fond of exploring beaches, caves, rivers or any nice place I can take a good swim so I am really interested to visit one of the Seven Wonders of Nature just in the Philippines, the Puerto Princesa Underground River. I am really excited to travel in the Philippines, the reason I created a travel blog.

3. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Image source: www.itravelrox.com

Me at the Petronas Towers
Selfie at Petronas Towers

Me at Batu Caves
Practicing night photography at Petronas Towers
Night shot at Petronas Towers
This is my first ever out-of-the-country trip that happened last September 21 to 25, 2013. Yes, I fell in love with Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and I told myself to come back to this country in the near future. While I was at the Petronas Towers, it was like I was in a fairy tale. That feeling when you're in love even though you're not in a relationship.

4. Incheon, South Korea

Image source: www.royalcarribean.com
As one of the people who watch Korean series dubbed in Filipino, I'm getting fascinated of going to Incheon. If ever I'll get the chance to travel to Incheon for free, I would really love to go. Who wouldn't love to see the cherry blossoms? Although I don't understand their language, I love listening to K-Pop songs. I find the people cute and colorful because of their taste with fashion.

5. Shanghai, China

Image source: www.trevorabroad.com
No doubt that the Chinese culture had influenced our country especially with the food we eat here in the Philippines. I have visited China Town in Kuala Lumpur and Taoist Temple in Cebu. It makes me think to visit real places in China. Shanghai is also known for its world-class shopping with inexpensive products so this is a good place to shop until I drop for pasalubong.

AirAsia Zest, The Right Way to Fly - here it is revealing the new logo:


The moment I got my passport earlier this year, my target is to travel in Asia with AirAsia, of course. I am amazed that AirAsia Zest can take me to my destination at a very affordable price. Indeed, I was able to compare the prices from other airline companies. 

My first flight with AirAsia Zest was pretty cool because of the very smooth landing. The red uniforms for the female flight attendants look great on them, they look so sophisticated. I have no regrets of flying with AirAsia Zest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.