Thursday, October 17, 2013

7.2 Magnitude Earthquake in the Visayas

The earthquake happened on a Tuesday morning at 8. I was asleep when my father shouted to get out of the house then things went on shaking. The feeling was unbelievable like you were in a movie. The shaking lasted for less than a minute but it was the longest I felt. I was with my mom and dad in between of the two houses. Last year we had two earthquakes on February and August. You can see the blog post here.

I went outside of the gate when the shaking stopped.


I immediately grabbed my bags and gadgets in case we need to evacuate. I hurriedly charged my gadgets especially my cellphones.

We felt several aftershocks until now. It was an uncomfortable sleep on the first night the earthquake happened but I made sure to eat on time. Several churches in Cebu and Bohol were destructed including Basilica del Sto. Nino de Cebu and Baclayon Church in Bohol.

Yesterday, mom went to Basilica del Sto. Nino with my brother so I was left at home alone. I decided to play Xbox Kinect in order not to be bothered with the aftershock.

Here's the video which you can view it without a Facebook account. ---> click here.


The image above was a photo of me while playing the xbox. Indeed, it was effective because I was moving and I worried less. I have read friends' FB status about the aftershock while I was playing. If I wasn't playing, then I would be crazy alone at home.

The aftershock will last in a week. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.