Sunday, January 12, 2014

No Internet and Dial Tone with Globe

Today is January 12, 2014 and it's been one month and two days since I have no internet and dial tone at home with Globe. I lost my internet connection last December 10, 2013. So I missed blogging a lot and I just posted once last December 2013. I haven't updated my other blogs too.

It's sad to say that I cannot work comfortably because my internet connection sucks although I already had the appetite to work last December. I have lots of things to update. Anyway, I'll just end this post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.