Saturday, January 04, 2014

Sunset and Sunrise 2014

Let me start this post a little bit of sunset and sunshine...
Sunset taken last January 3, 2014
Sunrise at 6:03AM on January 4, 2014

Selfie with sunshine
I have no internet connection with Globe since December 10, 2013 so next week it will be a month the reason I have not updated all of my blogs. I was feeling down for few days ago so I'll consider this day a brand new day to rise and shine.

I'm not at home and I haven't sleep so better for me to pack up my things and get a sleep at home. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.