Sunday, November 01, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Today is November 1 and our families are going to the cemetery to visit our loved ones and giving prayers to them. I never had the time to be online last night because I was exhausted from work and just went to bed when arrived home. Before that I went to my boyfriend's house and watched a horror movie. Here I am again screaming and screaming at the top of my lungs. I just seldom watch this kind of movie. It's really creepy. Today just want to greet you Happy All Saint's Day.

4 comments:

  1. nag work ko ron sa it park dapit. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. sa IT park dapit lang?heheheh or sa IT park mismo? naa man pd me sa IT park nagwork...SEO imo bf?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahha. sa it park jd bitaw mismo. sa skyrise 2. my bf is not working on it industry. he's on the mechanical side. sakto ba? bsta more on machines. hehehe!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.