Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Belated Happy Birthday to Me!

Yesterday was my birthday, November 10. Oh oh! I'm 21 years old now but still looks like 18 years old. Hahaha! Just kidding! I never had a party because we were a victim of akyat-bahay last week. I just bought a Goldilocks cake as a gift for myself and also a My Melody stuff toy. It was so cute. Unfortunately, I never had the chance to take a snap shot of my cake T_T because I don't have my own camera. My partner gave me a Hello Kitty stuff toy. He only spent P15 for the three tokens in World of Fun. Of course I didn't forget to go to Sto. Niño church and thanked God for the blessings, good health and nothing happened to us about the trouble we had experienced.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.