Sunday, November 29, 2009

I am Saving for a Digital Camera


Hmmm... I am frustrated every time I go to shopping malls and walked on by in a camera shop. When I was a kid, I really want to be a photographer but it's impossible. I bought my a camera with my own expenses when I was in high school. It was just a manual camera, Konica Centuria 10, with film on it. Now the flash had been broken and I had never fixed it since. I can only use it on daytime or outdoor. Also, I am tired of going to photo centers to have my pictures develop.

My manual camera is still alive even though I only seldom use it is because I have to buy a film and pay for it to have it develop. There are still snapshots not yet develop and the film isn't through yet. I think I took these one or two years ago.

A digital camera is very expensive at least Php 4,000.00 unlike with the manual which is Php 1,000.00 and below. The advantage of a digital camera is you can easily scan the pics you want to reject or save it on your computer and upload it to the world wide web like in your own blogs and to social networking sites.

My purpose is to take pictures when I'm travelling, the beautiful sceneries itself. I just wish somebody will give donations. Hahaha! I hope so! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.