Sunday, September 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!


It's my mom's birthday today and I just bought her a cake from Goldilocks. It is my first time to buy a cake and thank goodness of my job. Goldilocks is my personal choice for cakes. I love the texture of the icing and chiffon cake when it is already on my mouth. The sweetness of the icing is just enough for those who have tonsillitis like me, not too really sweet. The next birthday would be mine on November and it would be another first time to buy cake on my own birthday (hahahaha!). Wow! Christmas is also coming and another cake for the Christmas season. I'm excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.