Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Kawasan Falls in Cebu

The first time I got to Kawasan Falls when I was 4 years old together with my relatives. Too bad I was too young then I didn't enjoy much my first experience for I didn't know how to swim. After 14 years was my second time around there together with my relatives again. Even though I already knew how to swim but I was wearing a life jacket. The temperature of the water is freezing cold for I was afraid of having a foot cramp.

This is the view I took from my camera (Sorry it's not digital).





This is the grotto with my nephew.



Together with my cousins (from digicam of my cousin)



From Naga, we traveled for 3 hours (we did stop overs especially in Carcar for buying foods) to Badian. Before we arrived to the falls, we walked for 30 minutes (Am I right?) from the highway. The water is so clear even though you haven't arrived yet to the place, there's a feeling you want to jump to the river. We were at the second floor. Kawasan falls is so amazing.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I wish to go there sometime :) before the year ends :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you really have to go there but make sure it's not a rainy day. You will not enjoy the beautiful sceneries if it's raining. Summer is the best time to go there but it's already October now. hehehehe!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.