Monday, September 28, 2009

Fine Dining in Casa Verde

As I was rummaging my drive D in my computer, I found lots of pictures on it and I was stuck with the mouth-watering photo (I am hungry again!). I remember the day when an ex-friend (Don't mind the ex) treat me for lunch.



Casa Verde is located in 69 Lim Tian Teng St. Cebu City, Cebu between F. Ramos and Jones Avenue. It was my first time there and I didn't know what food to order.



This is Brian's Baby Back Ribs. Can't you see the picture that I was so happy with a big smile on it? (Plese don't mind my tanned-skin for I had a great summer before I ate in Casa Verde ^_^) It was free and the baby back ribs was only mine (Hmmm... I am starving again). This is very big for I am a person with small appetite. I suggest that this baby back ribs suits for those couple who is planning for a date. I love the sauce and the meat is so tender feels like it's melting inside your mouth, no need to chew for a long minute.

I had no regrets for it was for free. I mean no regrets for those who really pay for it because the price is reasonable. Last year, it was Php 150.00, I don't know now. Maybe I'll be going back in Casa Verde when occasion calls for it with my own expense. Promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.