Tuesday, October 06, 2009

The Philippine Blog Awards


I never thought there is a Filipino Blogging Community which is called "The Philippine Blog Awards". It is about giving recognition to outstanding blogs but not limited to the Filipino Blogging Community. I just surfed around and found it interesting. Yes, you can vote which are nominated for certain categories. You can vote but I can't. Hahahaha! It is because I never had one already established before June 2009 (too bad for me).

A lot were nominated for the Blogger's Choice Special Award. I clicked some of it and you got to be amazed. Wow! They really spend time for it. Just getting inspirations from them.

Could anyone suggest how to improve mine? Any advice? Thanks!

Anyway, CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL NOMINEES FOR THE PHILIPPINE BLOG AWARDS. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.