Thursday, April 22, 2010

Bicycle, Alternative Modes of Transportation

I have always been wanted to go to work riding a bicycle but I never have the possibility to do that here in our country. Of course, I want to save money from riding jeepneys and buses. I also want to help Mother Earth for this simple support for her to prevent air pollution. In our roads today, it is also dangerous to ride a bike because of our wide roads and big buses.

The best thing to do is to build infrastructures where bicycle riders are free and safe to go to their respective destinations either work or recreations. I hope that politicians will do something for this.

My question is, why we only do this during Earth day? Can we only ride a bike during this celebration? We can celebrate EARTH DAY EVERYDAY by riding a bike to save the planet.



image by highsnobiety

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.