Sunday, April 18, 2010

Watch Out the Kick-Ass Movie Trailer



You got to be amazed with this movie even though you are just watching the trailer. I say I am really going to watch this movie on the big screen if it is already here in the Philippines. The movie was already released in the USA on April 16, 2010.

The super hero on a purple wig caught my eye. She is not the main character of the movie but she got an amazing stunt for a 13-year old. She is Hit-Girl played by Chloe Grace Moretz. Cool she has the same color of my blog. Love her!

The superheroes in the movie are Kick-Ass, Red-Mist and there is also Big-Daddy played by Nicolas Cage. Big-Daddy looks like Batman.

While watching the trailer I can't stop myself laughing because this is a very funny and high-action movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.