Friday, April 02, 2010

Bisita Iglesia

Yesterday was Maundy Thursday. My mom, my sister and I went to seven churches for a visit. We went to Cebu City first. We went to these churches respectively: Sto. Rosario Church, Cebu Cathedral Church, Basilica del Sto. Niño Church in Cebu City, Birhen sa Guadalupe Church in Guadalupe, Lourdes Parish Church in Punta Princesa, Labangon, Immaculate Heart of Mary Church in Minglanilla, and lastly St. Francis de Assisi in Naga.


The Sto. Rosario Church and Cebu Cathedral Church




Basilica del Sto. Niño Church and Birhen sa Gudalupe Church



Lourdes Parish Church and Immaculate Heart of Mary Church

,

Saint Francis of Assisi Church



Happy Holy Week to you All!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.