Monday, April 05, 2010

Kabanhawan Festival 2010


We had fun with my friends at Kabanhawan Festival 2010 in Minglanilla. There were a lot of people so it was hard for us to find a good place with a perfect view.

The ritual showdown was participated by nine different schools from elementary to high school of the town such as Minglanilla National Science High School, Tulay National High School, Vito National High School, Guindarohan National High School, Tubod National High School, Minglanilla Central School and I forgot some schools. Hehehe! Sorry!


But anyways, it was very fun to be there. It was the time that I had bonding with my friends. We enjoyed the local variety show of ABS-CBN and laughed with the people who were participating the contest to get the prizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.