Friday, August 13, 2010

Snack Date at Flame It! Burgers and Sausages

As promised with my previous post with our 3rd year anniversary celebration, here is our experience at Flame It! This Quick Serve Restaurant (QSR) can only be found in Cebu with branches in Escario, Mandaue, Ayala Cebu and SM City Cebu.

Adam treated me to this extra-ordinary burgers. Honestly, I never took my lunch at home so I was really hungry then before I arrived at SM. We waited for 15-20 minutes after ordering the meal. My stomach was really in pain. But we still had the guts to take pictures inside the premises.

The faces of hunger
The burger on the wall.  I was really hungry then that I wanted to eat it.
I thank God that our order arrived after the long wait.
The meal is so pricey with the cheapest price at Php145.00.  We chose meal2 and it's worth the price.  We ordered the half-pounder.  This burger is really good with someone who has big appetite or someone who has not yet eaten his lunch.  We were so full until dinner.
My very first bite of the burger.  So yummy!
Now you can see how big my bite was for a petite girl like me.  The burger patty is so thick.
I am done eating.  Can't even smile with the last piece of burger still on my mouth.
Thumbs up to Flame It!
I hope we could eat again at Flame It if only we could have a lot of money again or maybe an occasion calls for it.  Hehehe!







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.