Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Our Post Anniversary Celebration

On August 8, 2010, Adam and I went to SM City Cebu for our post anniversary celebration. We had a great day just eating, singing in karaoke, taking pictures and love, love love. These were the things we've done.

The extra-ordinary burger that I've ever eaten.  I'll be posting about our experience on Flame It!



Taking a pose with the IMAX Theatre logo


Inception pose with Leonardo Dicaprio
After this, we just strolled around SM going to the Cyberzone.  Then we looked for World of Fun to play a game.  I forgot but it is some kind of soldiers bringing your guns.  It was really fun.  We took pictures while we were inside the karaoke.


Murdered inside. Hehehe!
Just singin'
We had our dinner at Dimsum break and this time I used chopsticks (this would be my second time using it). We even bought Zagu for our desserts. After we ate, I even threw up some of the desserts because I was already full. We admit that the burger from Flame It! is really amazing to eat especially for someone who has big appetites.

Many more years to come for the both of us. ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.