Saturday, June 19, 2010

I Want To Eat In Chowking And To Learn Eating By Chopsticks

I've been to Chowking a lot of times but never tried to use chopsticks when eating. Every time I am already at the counter for my order, I always asked for chopsticks but the service crew told me that they were already out of it. My partner, Adam, knows how to use chopsticks and I am eager to learn it from him. Sad to say, I've got no chance.

This is the Orange Chicken


Pork Tofu

Buko Pandan

I love Sweet and Sour Pork

I was practicing how to take snapshot on foods. I am hungry and I even forgot that I haven't eaten my lunch yet. @_@

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.