Saturday, June 12, 2010

Today is 112th Independence Day

How is celebration? Me, I am just spending my time here inside the house. I am having a terrible internet right now and I cannot do my job. I am just watching the movie, The Notebook. I just cried here in front of my computer. What a lovely story they have.

I am truly busy with my job, as always. Also with the new blog I just built, My Digital Scrapblog. I am using Wordpress with this blog. I am trying to be techy and I want to learn Wordpress. I did some customization with the header and the side bar. I just can't fully finish it at this time because of terrible internet.



Last Tuesday, my mom and I went to SM City Cebu and I purchased a bicycle. I was going to blog it that day but I was so busy and never had the time to take a snapshot of it. Would you believe that I was riding a bike inside SM City Cebu? Hahaha! It was really fun for just five minutes, I guess. Don't worry I am going to post my bike. It is really cute. Biking is my favorite activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.