Monday, June 21, 2010

Silhouette Photography

This was the time we went biking together with Adam. Of course, I always bring my Olympus fe-26 camera with me. By the time we took a rest in front of the sea, behind us was the sun going to set. Here are my snapshots.

I zoom this to take a snapshot of the sky.


This is the landscape view. Do you think we were in a lake?

I love the sky.

I love it.

Sunset behind Adam.

Have you found a lake in City of Naga?

The setting was put into automatic. I forgot that there was a sunset setting in my camera. But I still love the result. I love the effect of the sky and the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.