Thursday, June 17, 2010

Planning To Graduate

I've been busy again for my online job. There is another project assigned for me. Yesterday I am so glad that I got my National Statistics Office (NSO) birth certificate from the City Hall of Naga and I went to my high school, Minglanilla National Science High School to inform them that I need my form 137. Actually, I am planning to process on my graduation for associate degree in Cebu Institute of Technology this coming October. As you all know, I stopped my college during my third year due to financial problem and I seek for job.

I am already tired of studying with a very high tuition fee. A friend advised me to graduate on associate degree and that is why I am doing it. I have to go to Joecel studio for a pictorial. Oh my, I need money for the package pictorial. I have to save money from my online job.

I need to sleep right now because I am having a headache.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.