Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Watching The Official Trailer of Hachiko: A Dog's Tale Made Me Cry

What more if I could watch the entire movie?

I already heard the title Hachiko: A Dog's Tale and I was not mistaken that the story came from Japan. Through Wikipedia, 'hachi' means eight and 'ko' means child. The breed of the dog is akita.

Also I heard people saying that the story is very nice but I was not interested watching movies at the time I heard it. Well, of course, I was busy with other things.

Last month, my partner, Adam, asked me if I've heard the movie. I told him yes and it was about a dog's story. He told me to watch it but unfortunately, they already returned it to the video rental.

Until now, I haven't seen the movie yet until I read something on Facebook about it so I just went to Youtube to look for the trailer. Oh, I was astonished that my favorite actor is starring, Richard Gere. So it made me lured to watch the movie. I just love Richard Gere!





The Offical Trailer











The movie ending







It seems that I am so late to watch the movie but better late than never. Have you watched the movie already?

6 comments:

  1. i know the story of hachiko, but i never knew there was a movie O_O must watch this one then :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes there is. This is the US version. There's the original movie I found in Youtube, the 1987 Japanese version. Too bad there's no subtitle for English. tsk tsk tsk

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey there. dropping by. got your link from mai of bastaigatsikat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ fetus: ngano hapet raman? hehehe! wa pa ko kita pero nihilak nako sa trailer... waaah. ahak eu. cute baya.

    @ jabberedonion: thanks for dropping by ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey, nice site you have here! Keep up the excellent work!

    Dog Trailer

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.