Monday, June 28, 2010

I Am Team Jacob

Are you excited for the movie of "The Twilight Saga: Eclipse" on June 30? I know that June 30 will be the proclamation of President-elect Noynoy Aquino but I think some of you guys will go to malls to watch the movie.  Good news, no classes for that day.

I just got a tumbler from Jollibee.  If you buy a value meal, just add Php25.00 for the tumbler, either you choose Jacob or Edward.  Unfortunately, for those Edward fans, the tumblers are sold out and only Jacob left.  Jollibee will have to order it.  Good thing I am team Jacob.

I am starting camwhoring for that day. Lolers!

Eating Spaghetti outside Ayala, a picnic that was




Camwhoring with Jacob


Camwhoring inside Chowking










FYI: Jollibee and Chowking are sister-companies.  So, it's okay taking pictures inside the premises.  Also, I was an employee in Jollibee way back in 2006-2007 as a part-timer, working while studying.


Have you got your Eclipse tumbler? Are you Team Edward or Team Jacob? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.