Monday, August 02, 2010

My Adobe Illustrator Tutorial

This is my Adobe Illustrator tutorial with the project Halloween Pumpkin. I know it's August but it's not yet Halloween.  I am just a newbie in Illustrator even though I am already into Adobe Photoshop.  Honestly, this is my first time to use the Pen Tool.  I know it's already in Photoshop but I never used it because I didn't even know how.  I use it through editing photos and creating banners or logos.

It is really hard to use the Pen Tool and I searched for the internet on how to use it.  I found this link http://livedocs.adobe.com/en_US/Illustrator/13.0/help.html?content=WS3C6154BD-44F2-4916-A5F7-2EF955065684.html, and bookmarked it.

I also bookmarked this Halloween pumpkin tutorial and I hope this link will help you, http://www.ndesign-studio.com/tutorials/halloween-pumpkin.

I started after lunch, I guess quarter to 2pm.  I've done this trial and error because I had trouble with the software.  It finished sometime at 6:55pm.  It's worth the artwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.