Sunday, March 27, 2011

It's UniSilver Time

A while ago, I just purchased my own watch.  I went to SM City Cebu and passed through a UniSilver Time stall near Cyberzone.  They were having a sale and I think it will end by this month.  My mom always tells me to buy my own watch in order not looking to my cellphone frequently in case I accidentally left it.  I will observe how my wrist will look like because in the past I've got allergies every time I wear a watch.

UniSilver Time is having a 50% sale off.

I am entitled for one year warranty.

I chose this watch which you can swap strap it.

Original price was 1,595 and bought it for 797.5
While they still on sale, you can purchase their watches and it is good for gift ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.