Sunday, March 13, 2011

Fotografi Rox - My First Photo Blog Ever

I've been dreaming to have a photo blog but I had no camera then.  By the time I have bought a digital camera (not from my own money), my personal blog become so colorful because of the images I put regarding on my post.
click photo to view the blog
Since I captured a lot of beautiful photos from my Olympus fe-26 camera, I decided to build a photo blog where I can showcase the beautiful images that I have taken.  My photo blog is still in the process of construction.  I am excited to post the pictures with a watermark or logo on it.  Please support my photo blog as how you support my blogs like Simple Yet Rock and Opinions of a Young Lass.  Thanks a lot. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.