Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Light Box Image Viewer For My Photo Blog: Fotografi Rox

Recently I just build a photo blog of mine at Fotografi Rox because I want to pursue my hobby in photography.  But I don't have a DSLR camera so I am just using my Olympus fe-26 digital camera.  I love the results of my camera like some people mistaken it from a DSLR camera.

With my photo blog, I am using light box image viewer for Blogger.  I didn't post the whole steps to avoid plagiarism.  Anyway, just click the link and you will be brought to another page.


Click the image to check out my photo blog with the light box image viewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.