Saturday, March 12, 2011

What Keeps Me Busy Right Now?

Again and again, I'm busy right now for doing my online job.  I need to work because I only got a small salary because of - procrastination? No, I think it's because of laziness or maybe I was just tired the past few weeks.  My table is kind of messy right now for not arranging my things.  I am also thinking of building another blog which I can pursue my hobby in photography.  Oh, I don't have a DSLR camera but just a digital point-and-shoot camera.  I've got a stupid internet connection right now because it's raining so I'm really pissed of doing my job at the moment so I'm just enjoying with Adobe Photoshop making some logo.

So, what keeps you busy at this moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.