Monday, March 15, 2010

My Pink Olympus FE-26 Digital Camera


I am so thankful that my sponsor gave me money to buy a digital camera. Yesterday, I went to SM City Cebu and purchased a Pink Olympus FE-26 digital camera. Five days before I bought the item, I was roaming around SM, went to Cyberzone and looked for the cheapest but good quality camera. My aunt already had an Olympus camera and I like the quality of the images. There at Micro Accent, I found stocks of camera displayed on their window and I got the brochure for me to see. The cheapest camera they have is worth Php6,995 which is the Olympus FE-26. I went home and I let my aunt take a look with the brochure. I already saved Php3,000 and I just need additional Php4,000. The day she went back to Norway, she left the money to my mom.

Yesterday, I withdrew Php3,000 from my atm and was really excited to buy the camera. We arrived at Micro Accent together with my partner and asked for the Olympus FE-26. The camera has four colors: pink, blue, black and silver but unfortunately, black is no more available, which should be my first choice. That's why I chose pink.

I was even happier that I saved Php2,000 because the Olympus FE-26 is on sale, from Php6,9995 now Php4,995. I just added Php1,000 for it. What a big smile on my face??? The sales staff said that they are having a graduation sale. Wow! Perfect timing for me!

Olympus FE-26 has 12 megapixel, 3x optical zoom, intelligent auto, face detection, beauty mode, dual image stabilization and magic filters.

my shot inside the fitting room! hehehe!

4 comments:

  1. I search the keyword just read in your blog its very nice.

    I am a Best Online Shopping Store in India with smart deals for Latest Digital Cameras, Camera Lenses, Mobile Phones, Laptops, Desktops, MP3 Players, Ipods, Cheap Digital Cameras, Computer Peripherals and Accessories.

    If you are interested in smart shopping visit www.smartshoppers.in

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.