Sunday, March 07, 2010

Chile Earthquake Affects another Countries


On February 28, it was our trip going to Malapascua island. I updated my Facebook through mobile web with my status (click image above). My friends commented on my status about the earthquake in Chile and possible of having tsunamis any time of the day. I was thankful that we arrived safely in the resort. We opened the tv and we heard that tsunami was already in some parts of the Philippines which we were facing in the Pacific Ocean. This includes Leyte. It was said that tsunamis will hit at 3:00pm.

The time and arrived and we were thankful that Malapascua island
was not affected by tsunamis. We were so scared at that time. We were thankful again that we had very nice days in Malapascua.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.