Sunday, July 17, 2011

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 - the First 3D IMAX Theatre Experience

The last part of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows already ended last July 14, 2011 in the Philippines.  Last Friday on July 15, my boyfriend and I were so excited to watch the movie.  It was our second time in IMAX Theatre - SM City Cebu but our first time for the 3D experience.

our ticket for the 3D experience on IMAX Theatre

Each ticket is worth P450 and honestly it is very expensive for two people.  I guess this would be our first and last 3D experience.  Harry Potter movies have been special to us since Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. ^_^

I have read the six books just borrowing from friends but I haven't read the 7th book.  I am so glad that Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows scenes were really based on the book.  Unlike other previous installments which some scenes were cut-off to fit the 2-hour movie.  I just wondering when I could read the last book of Harry Potter.

The pictures below are the times we were goofing around the Harry Potter posters and the like.









No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.