Monday, July 25, 2011

I am Busy Roxy


I haven't blog since my last post.  Again and again I am really busy.  There are things I love to blog but still I have no time for it.  Pictures are still on my camera.  

I've been with mom last Wednesday in Toledo City, Cebu.  Actually it was my first time there.  After few days, I visited my friend Jeaneth with her baby Mheryan Saivale.  It was my first visit after the christening.  She's really big right now at five months.  I also took pictures of her.  She's very cuddly and I think she loves my pink camera or it's because she just loves to grab something.  The next day, my boyfriend and I went to a business seminar for a MLM company.  The product is very expensive and we can't afford it but we learned something from them.

I am hoping for a blog post next time with pictures.  I am still busy with my online job. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.