Saturday, November 27, 2010

My Thoughts For Today

Seems I wasn't keep on updating of my blog.  Again and again I am so busy with my online job and sad to say I keep on missing some of my jobs.  I've been doing something that was not really worth while and because of that, my time got wasted.  Anyway, I just dropped here on my blog just to say hi?

I have lots of pictures to post but I don't have the time of luxury to post it right now.  I am making weird things on my face.  Remember my post about make-up?  You know that I am not really good about this but I guess I am making improvement.  Well, better check out on my next post.

Last November 23, 2010, my boyfriend and I went to SM City Cebu for a date.  Of course, we watched Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.  It was our first time to be on their IMAX Theatre.  On my next post...

Well, that it's for today.  I just say what's on my mind right now... write and post.  Have a great weekend and I'll be back with my online job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.