Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Excited for the Hanson Live in Cebu Concert

Did you know that I got my Hanson Live in Cebu concert ticket for a 50% discount? Yes, you read it right.  Do you know where I got it? I bought the voucher at ensogo.com.ph.  I was so lucky that a friend of mine shared the link on Facebook and thankful that I am already a member of the said groupon site.


So I guess this will be my first time going to a concert for an international artist or band.  Mmmbop was the first hit song of Hanson and I remember myself dancing with it.  I was in elementary then.  Alright, I am even more excited to sing Penny and Me and it became a favorite of mine when I was in high school.  By the way, the concert will be on March 31, 2012 at 8PM, Waterfront Hotel in Lahug.

My boyfriend and I went to Waterfront Hotel Lahug Hotel yesterday to redeem the tickets.  Actually I bought two because the other one is for Tata, of course she will pay me in return.  I really love Adam to be with us for the concert but too bad that within this week he is working on a night shift.  

I got my tickets



Getting the tickets was really funny because Adam and I were running going to the hotel by the time we dropped from 17B route.  We arrived in Lahug at 6PM and we were so late that I was so scared that the I could not redeem the ticket.  The redemption is from 10AM to 6PM.  Good thing there were still people to whom we could get the ticket from.

Oh yes I am excited


Together <3
Adam and I just roamed around the hotel and taking pictures of us.  Then we went to SM City Cebu for a dinner. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.