Thursday, March 29, 2012

Running Essentials with Michelle Estuar

Last Saturday on March 24, 2012, I went to Ayala alone for the Skechers Go Run - Running Essentials with Michelle Estuar.  I was wearing with my sports outfit.  Actually, I am not into sports and I'm not even a runner.  It's just happens that Gagay invited me for that event but she didn't come because she fell asleep (oh c'mon!).


Even though I am not a runner I was able to execute some of the warm-ups and cool-downs.  Running essentials talk about mid-foot strike which is a way you're supposed to run.  I never thought of mid-foot strike running.  


I just wonder when I am going to wake up early and run? At this moment, it's already 2 o'clock in the morning and sometimes I think I don't have the time for running.  Too bad for me. I always wake up very late.  I am hoping for a healthy lifestyle though.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.