Sunday, April 01, 2012

Hanson Shout It Out Tour Concert in Cebu

I really enjoyed the concert with Hanson last night.  I was with my friend Tata.  Woah! Girls were crazy shouting last night.  I even lost my voice today.  It was my first time ever to watch a concert for an international band.  Perfect time to feel good.


Indeed listening to Hanson is always a really good time.  When we were young, oh yes I was young then, I keep listening to MMMBop and dance with it. When there was MTV on our television I kept on waiting for their music videos. 

This is Tata
The stage before the performance
It's blurry but we really had a great view.
After the show ended, my ears were kind of deaf for a while.  I have my videos recorded on my phone but not really in good quality.  I haven't uploaded the videos yet.  Of course, Hanson are becoming more handsome gorgeous. Hehe! <3 <3 <3

Wish they could come back to Cebu for another concert.  Have you watched the concert the Hanson Shout It Out Tour last night?

You can follow them on Twitter and be a fan on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.