Thursday, April 26, 2012

Lego World at the Northwing SM City Cebu

Last Saturday on April 21, I went to SM City Cebu to buy a pair of slippers until I happened to send a text message to Jacqui to let her know I was there.  Unexpectedly, she was also there at the Northwing.  I really didn't know what was the event there until she revealed about Lego World.

Serious with her Toy Photography blog
So I didn't bring my digital camera so I used my smartphone instead.




You can check out the whole Facebook album here.

I haven't played Lego even when I was a kid.  I never have the chance to touch it nor experienced it. LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.